Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rosie2601
Returning Member

T1135 NETFILE Issue

I have the same issue. Can someone advise to fix it? Thanks

T1135 NETFILE Issue

Unfortunately, if you come across locked forms or receive a message saying that forms aren’t finalized when using TurboTax, you will not be allowed to complete the filing of your return.

Fortunately, if you are using TurboTax Online and TurboTax CD/Download, many of the forms are unlocked including the T1135.

We understand this is an inconvenience and are working hard to finalize these forms in order to align ourselves with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requirements and include them in our updates.

Please keep verifying our TurboTax FAQ Why does TurboTax say my forms are locked or haven't been finalized? as we will keep updating this as the forms are unlocked.

Thank you.

Freddie44

T1135 NETFILE Issue

I've got a similar issue for both my and my wife's T1135 form.  It tries to send to CRA but it comes back with an error message "XML2021".  Anyone know what this is about?

T1135 NETFILE Issue

I can't  Netfile a return because Turbotax will not allow me to add enough lines to complete section 7 of the T1135 and keeps on throwing up warnings.  I spoke to Turbotax Support and the unfortunate recipient of my frustration tried to help but was only able to suggest that the best thing was to "'Print and mail the return." I expected to be able to Netfile when I purchased TurboTax! They have not fixed the T1135 issue even though the form has been required for many years. Nearly every time I reopen Turbotax there is an update yet they can't address this issue that has received complaints every year.  This is totally unacceptable.  

Update: I found somewhere in here that adding 0.01 (one cent) as a value to a line would circumvent the error code.  Adding a note in Section 7 of T1135 to 'See mailed version, insufficient space', a country code and 0.01 as a value took away the warning. I was able to Netfile my return. I completed CRA's  fillable T1135 which add enough lines, printed that one and mailed it.

dorin

T1135 NETFILE Issue

I use TurboTax since 2010. I netfiled tax return to CRA for myself and the T1135 for myself. After that netfiled tax return for my wife to CRA and then TurboTax jumped to customer dialog and T1135 transmission was and it is not available anymore.

Help is appreciated!

T1135 NETFILE Issue

@dorin 

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.

T1135 NETFILE Issue

Replying to my own message to say that finally this has been fixed in the download version. Thank you TurboTax.

T1135 NETFILE Issue

Thank you for the update. We appreciate it.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

dorin

T1135 NETFILE Issue

I already mailed the file. I'll keep in mind the phone number for next time

T1135 NETFILE Issue

Great- Thank you for choosing TurboTax.