Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When trying to netfile a 2023 return I have error code xml2023 coming up on the CRA terms and agreement. I would appreciate help on the error code. Thanks

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

When trying to netfile a 2023 return I have error code xml2023 coming up on the CRA terms and agreement. I would appreciate help on the error code. Thanks

I downloaded turbotax.ca

Turbo tax online, my laptop has no CD drive

No, I have tried to file 4 times now, same error

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

With me I had my postal code wrong. Could be your phone number too. Something basic like that. Good luck

Yes, thank you @gteeleymike it seems that is often the case. Thank you for your help. It is appreciated.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Trying to netfile and I am getting error sml2023

@ 2042397816 Please double check your personal and contact details, like the spelling of your name, address (Postal Code), SIN. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

B1mack43

error code xlm2023 when trying to submit completed tutbotax 2023.........????