Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mconti

When trying to netfile a 2023 return I have error code xml2023 coming up on the CRA terms and agreement. I would appreciate help on the error code. Thanks

I am getting error code xml2023. what do I need to do

When trying to netfile a 2023 return I have error code xml2023 coming up on the CRA terms and agreement. I would appreciate help on the error code. Thanks

Check your postal code. Make sure that it was entered correctly using zero's or "O" depending on where it goes. P0H 1O8 for example- You can also check your name and address that there are no special characters entered, including commas and hyphens. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

how do I fix error code xml2023

It seems that your Postal Code was not entered correctly. To rectify this, kindly revisit the INFO section of your return, and remove and re-enter your postal code without using hyphens. Also, make sure to verify if your postal code contains the letter "O" or the digit "0". If it does, please ensure that the correct one is entered

Turbo tax Online

Please verify your postal code. It should be a letter then a number continued as seen here A1A1A1. Double check spelling of your name, address, SIN, etc. There could be the smallest of error like a comma or a hyphen.

laja

need help with netfile code error of xml2023

@laja Please double check your personal and contact details, like the spelling of your name, address (Postal Code), SIN. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

Im having an error

code "xml2023" from my cd download , please help me correct this.

@lisaclements Please double check your personal and contact details, like the spelling of your name, address (Postal Code), SIN. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.