Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mahd203

I cannot go to Review and Pay page. when I click on proceed to check out button the new page turns darker and the buttons are not active

It seems that the page will be blocked. It shows the summary of the amounts to pay but the relevant buttons are not working

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I cannot go to Review and Pay page. when I click on proceed to check out button the new page turns darker and the buttons are not active

I've asked our team to look into this. Can you try using Firefox and tell me if that works. I've heard a couple customers say switching to Firefox worked.

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Can you tell me what Internet Browser you are using?
dwalden

safari

chrome
dwalden

safari
tedjan

chrome

chrome

chrome

safari and this worked for me last week when filing two other returns

chrome