Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TrinTaco
Returning Member

Transmission Error Netfile Quebecl

Just wondering if anyone has a solution to an error I get when trying to file to Quebec. I am using the online Deluxe version of Turbo Tax.

I get a “Transmission Error” when attempting to complete my filing to Revenu Quebec. There are no error codes just “no information available.”

My federal return went through no problem.

Ive spoken to several customer service people from Turbo Tax over the last week without a resolution. The last rep sent screenshots to the tech team and a day later I just received a email which said they have an issue filing with Quebec. I have tried again for the last few days and still the same error.

Things I’ve tried:

-reviewing information to confirm it is correct

-called Revenu Quebec to confirm my Netfile is open for this year

- tried using different browsers and devices

- used incognito mode and cleared cookies

Has anyone successfully filed their 2023 taxes with Turbo Tax to Revenu Quebec?? 

Does anyone have any suggestions to resolve my issue?

Thank you

32 Replies

Please try again, and if you are still not able to file to Quebec, then we can have someone from the investigations team call you.

TrinTaco
Returning Member

Hi,

I spoke to several customer service people today and the last one told me the investigation team does not have a solution so I must file via paper. This is really disappointing and frustrating as I paid for this product to file my taxes and it only did half the job

MartS
Returning Member

Même chose de mon côté, j’ai tout revérifier et ça ne fonctionne pas. Première fois que j’utilise l’application et c’est plutôt fâchant. Trouver de l’aide semble tout aussi compliqué 

@MartS Pour une réponse rapide à vos questions en français, je vous suggère notre Communauté TurboImpôt en français à l'adresse suivante : https://turboimpot.community.intuit.ca/ 

Les utilisateurs de TurboImpôt en ligne et de TurboImpôt CD/téléchargement peuvent communiquer avec le soutien à la clientèle en composant le 1 888 829-8608. 

Merci à l'avance pour votre coopération.

Jeff1010

I'm having the same issue! CRA was submitted with me issues but the Quebec submission continues to give me transmission error when trying to submit with the Netfile Quebec tab.

TrinTaco
Returning Member

I ultimately had to send my Quebec return via mail which is really annoying 

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. 

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

TrinTaco
Returning Member

Hi,

Respectfully I spoke to at least 5 different customer service people and had 2 separate technical investigations and the last customer service person advised me to send the taxes via mail. They said they did not have a solution. The reason it is frustrating is because I paid to do netfile to both the CRA and Revenu Quebec and I was unable to file online to Quebec.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your feedback. We will mention it to our development team and if the issue has not already been solved, will work on a fix in a future update.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.