Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

turbotax 2023 cd/dvd tries to maintain or upgrade TurboTax 2022

Yes, you will use the same license code and you can use our download link.

An email has been sent to you. 

We are happy to annouce that the shipment of the CDs have been sent by FedEx so please look out for your CD in the mail. Please note: If you responded that you wanted a copy of the CD within the last few days- yours will be on the next shipment.

Thank you all for your patience & understanding,

mandy_2320
Returning Member

Thankyou Brenda, is it possible to get a tracking number for the Fedex shipment?  This way we have an understanding of the ETA.

Mandy

@mandy_2320 Unfortunately, we are shipping out so many CDs, that it would not be practical to get the tracking number for a single individual. 

Please note that while you wait for the CD, you can download the software from our website here: https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax/software/install

TLC7

How do I get on the list for a replacement CD for 2023 Turbotax?

We will send you an email asking you to provide proof of purchase and a personal infomation. As this is a public forum nothing personal can be entered here. 

I have a licence code. How do I proceed from here? I do not have a CD reader to use the CD I received.

@AthenaGustafson23 

If you have bought TurboTax CD/Download, you will be asked for the licence code when you install the software. Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information on the licence code: Where is my TurboTax licence code? You can download the current version of TurboTax CD/download edition here:  Choose the 2023 TurboTax edition you need (for Windows). You can download older versions of TurboTax CD/download edition here: Where can I download the CD/download edition of TurboTax?

How do I get on the list for a replacement CD for 2023 Turbotax?

@catjuderon I have let them know you would like a replacement CD. In the meantime, you can download the current version of TurboTax CD/download edition here:  Choose the 2023 TurboTax edition you need (for Windows).