Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrea86
Returning Member

We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return.

so my sin number has changed and now I have two different t4 from different employers.

the first one, which is the one with the new sin number went through, but the old one with the old sin number didn't.

I called CRA and they said to fill the old t4 with the new sin number and not with the old one, but still it doesn' t work. here's the message I've got from turbotax online

We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return.

Message from the CRA:

NETFILE submission was already confirmed. Not letting this second submission pass through. Do a REFILE.

You have 2 options:
• Recommended - Try NETFILE again in a few minutes.
Please note: You only have 5 attempts to NETFILE your return before the CRA will lock you out.
If the problem persists, please contact TurboTax Customer Support for assistance.
• Print and mail your return to the CRA.

it says "netfile submission was already confirmed. not letting this second submission pass through. do a refile"
I went to my CRA profile and just the first t4 was assested so how can I send the second t4?
3 Replies

We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return.

When you first attempted to ReFile your tax return, you were likely not able to as CRA had not processed the original filing and issued your Notice Of Assessment (NOA).

Please try again as the Refile feature of TurboTax is fully operational now.  If you are still having this issue with ReFiling your 2019 return to include the other T4 you have, feel free to contact us directly through one of our social media channels or contact our Customer Support team. 

Twitter Direct Message

Facebook/Messenger Private Message

butrey

Can I restart the return?

blue77jays
Returning Member

Was our 2020 tax returns filed with CRA on March 12, 2021