Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your program for principal residence is not letting me enter the numbers plus it is not doing the calculations.

5 Replies

Your program for principal residence is not letting me enter the numbers plus it is not doing the calculations.

If you are using Forms mode, make sure that you are entering the information onto the PRWS (Principal Residence Designation Worksheet). The T1255 & T1255 take their information from the PRWS and nothing can be entered on them directly.

I am trying to have T1255 populate but it will not take the information from PRWS or from Schedule 3

I am having the same issue did you ever get it fixed
my915

I'm having the same issue. T2091 fills but not T1255.

Please contact our phone support team who can view your return to see what the issue might be. TurboTax phone support 1-888-829-8608.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.