Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I enter mileage for medical travel? I have entered receipts for meals, accomm, parking on the Medical worksheet. Is that where to enter mileage as well?

3 Replies

Where do I enter mileage for medical travel? I have entered receipts for meals, accomm, parking on the Medical worksheet. Is that where to enter mileage as well?

Yes. If you are using the simplified method (per km rate) you'll enter that information on the worksheet as well.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2648074

leigh197

the input screen ask who i am paying  I am entering mileage

You can enter your expenses under your regular medical expenses and enter them as medical travel. Please see this Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) link to calculate the expense you can enter for medical travel: Meal and vehicle rates used to calculate travel expenses for 2022

NOTE: Be sure to save all your receipts should the CRA require them at a later date.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.