Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to go back (using the back command) for a medical expense receipt yet the red text message says to use back key to discard the receipt.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Unable to go back (using the back command) for a medical expense receipt yet the red text message says to use back key to discard the receipt.

Go to your Deductions tab > Medical Expenses Profile to edit or delete a receipt entered.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Go to your Deductions tab > Medical Expenses Profile to edit or delete a receipt entered.

will not let me go back to anything or save 

Can you click on something else in the side menu, like Deductions>Deduction Summary? If you use the Find tool in the top right, does it allow you to get to another page (ex: T4)?

You can also try clearing your cache or using another browser. This FAQ has instructions on how to clear your cache in many popular browsers: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-topics/help/how-do-i-clear-my-cache-browsing-hist...

sinjawns

Hello: I have the same problem and have tried switching from Safari to Chrome. It makes no difference; I can not move back from the unnecessary medical receipt page and I am unable to proceed with completing my return. Please advise. 

You can't click on the back button or continue, and are you able to see the "Help" magnifying glass at the top? If yes, can you click on it and then click on "Income" to see if it moves you.

If none of this works please contact our customer service for assistance.

aradlaw

I went back to the My Info button, then selected  Deductions and Your Medical Profile and finished.