Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thomasluk

I bought turbotax deluxe online version but the activation code was denied. Please help.

9 Replies

I bought turbotax deluxe online version but the activation code was denied. Please help.

If you have bought TurboTax Online, please go to turbotax.ca/activate to use your code before you start your returns. You can see this TurboTax FAQ for step-by-step instructions: In TurboTax Online, how do I use a prepayment code? Please note that you can only use the code once in one account. Using the code again will give an error message.

If you are still not able to resolve your code issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

thomasluk

I bought the online version from shopper drug mart and the link provided always repeated to sign it. I cannot go to the activation code page. Please help. Thomas

Please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) and try again. 

thomasluk

I tried different browser and it happened the same, the screen repeated the sign in page using your provided link. Afetr reviewing the activation code issues, I came across the same issues. Would you please help to fix this. 

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you. 

thomasluk

The phone system sent me email about community support. It cannot help much. Would you please send me a link to activate my code.

This is the only link for activation: http://turbotax.ca/activate . You might also want to try using Incognito/Private mode to visit that link.

When you can phone support, tell the computer you want to speak to an agent. You may have to repeat yourself. Then when it asks if you if you want a text message, say no. It should then start asking you for your phone number and other info needed to transfer you to an agent.

I AMHAVING PROBLEMWITH MY ACIVATION CODE

Please try going to TurboTax.ca/activate. You can enter your activation code in the coupon box when you are ready to file.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.