Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hogiie

How can I overcome a problem of Turbo Tax being unable to download tax info from CRA?

the only thing i didnt try was restarting computer! I have tryed everything else . I will update u soon.

How can I overcome a problem of Turbo Tax being unable to download tax info from CRA?

Thank you.

Hogiie

restart didnt change a thing. Every time i go to download my spouse. It says im still logged in.

Ive deleted the file started over. Cleaned the cache everything. Just keeps doing the same thing. Says im still logged into Cra. wow

@Hogiie Have you tried using InCognito/Private mode in your browser? If you have a different computer or a mobile device, you can try to do the auto-fill there, and then come back to your regular computer to continue with the return.

Hogiie

yes, i tried that also! Im going to try on my laptop tomorrow....

Ive never had this problem.  Same computer as last year.  Im baffled?

Had enough today.  Thank you.

Haven't tried it this year yet, but last year I believe I had success by logging into the CRA account BEFORE doing the Turbotax download.  This allowed the spouse's data to be downloaded.  Try that.

Hogiie

Are you saying to have the secondary cra open when you down load from crA?

Hogiie

I tried redoing the whole tax thing again on a different computer-but still saying im signed into cra. what a headache 3 days trying to get around this F up.

Hogiie

I even tried  deleting everything which is a pain in the butt. Had to fill everything back in. Still saying im logged into cra. Says log back into cra and log out. well 100 times doesnt work.

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. When you are asked if you wish to receive an email say NO and say "speak to a representative" and stay on the line to receive help.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.