Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vicks4

I purchased a copy of turbotax deluxe that won't load on my windows pc. Is there a place I can just type in the license code?

I have used turbotax for the past several years, always loaded the CD. This year I cannot open the CD. Can the program be loaded on my computer with only the license code?
3 Replies

I purchased a copy of turbotax deluxe that won't load on my windows pc. Is there a place I can just type in the license code?

If your TurboTax CD will not open or run on your computer, you can download the software directly from our site and enter the Installation Key Code (IKC) you have already received with your CD purchase. 

Follow this link and choose the version you purchased: TurboTax Product Download

cjbrj

I purchased Turbotax deluxe  by a retailer and it does not show up on Turbotax web site to download.

TurboTax for Windows Desktop | TurboTax® Canada 2022 (intuit.ca)  

@cjbrj TurboTax Deluxe is online only. There is nothing to download. 

Please go to turbotax.ca/activate to use your code before you start your returns. You can see this TurboTax FAQ for step-by-step instructions: In TurboTax Online, how do I use a prepayment code?