Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i change my mailing address

I have imported last year's information and my address has changed.  How do I change the address?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

To change your mailing address in TurboTax CD/Download EasyStep Mode, select Contact Info from under Introduction on the left side menu.

To change your mailing address in TurboTax CD/Download Forms Mode, you can do this on the top of the T1 General page in the Identification section.

You must notify the CRA regarding the change of mailing address before you NETFILE your return. You can update your info through the CRA’s My Account service or by calling them at 1-800-959-8281. https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-individuals/account-individua...

View solution in original post

7 Replies

To change your mailing address in TurboTax CD/Download EasyStep Mode, select Contact Info from under Introduction on the left side menu.

To change your mailing address in TurboTax CD/Download Forms Mode, you can do this on the top of the T1 General page in the Identification section.

You must notify the CRA regarding the change of mailing address before you NETFILE your return. You can update your info through the CRA’s My Account service or by calling them at 1-800-959-8281. https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-individuals/account-individua...

I want to Register.  After I enter my address the system auto fills an incorrect address.

It auto populates my address with "ABC Apartments".  The building is and has been "ABC DEF GHI Condominium" or Strata Corporation for almost 50 years.  How do I correct this error?

You should be able to go to where your address is, click on the box where the address has been entered and delete it and enter the correct information. 

If you need assistance please contact our customer service team here

Judyisnow

The CRA has my current address. Intuit Turbo Tax does not. How do I update my address one my TurboTac profile?

To change your address in your return, go into your return then click on My Info in the left menu then click on Contact information where you will be able to edit your address and information. Then click Continue at the bottom of the screen to save your information.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Hyannis00

Turbo Tax has my address in BC in 2020 we moved to New Brunswick. I have completed  our 2021 return however you won’t accept my Master card payment because of this disparity so please change my address you have on file [address removed].

thankyou

If you are on the Secure Checkout page in TurboTax Online and need to change your billing address, please uncheck the box next to "Use the address on my tax return as my billing address". Then you can enter a different address.

TurboTax online pmt uncheck.png