Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Making changes to your tax return
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
You can make changes to a filed tax return by filing an adjustment. The CRA requires that you wait until you’ve received your Notice of Assessment (NOA) before filing an adjustment. In many cases, the CRA will catch the mismatch and automatically adj... read more
Submit a TP-1.R Request Adjustment If you need to file an adjusted return for the current year or a previous tax year, you must submit a TP-1.R Request for an Adjustment to an Income Tax Return. You can obtain TP1.R-V form from Revenu Québec. Complet... read more
My federal return was rejected saying there was a problem with an XML doc that represents a binary attachment and must have a valid reference to an attached file. I did not upload any docs or PDFs. Put in all data manually. Have no attachments to del... read more
I have tried to register my account and im in some kind of loop I can see the summary of the 2018 return. but when I request to print it says I must register my account. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm npot getting any where but I'm increasing... read more
You can make changes to a filed tax return by filing an adjustment. The CRA requires that you wait until you’ve received your Notice of Assessment (NOA) before filing an adjustment. In many cases, the CRA will catch the mismatch and automatically adj... read more
Submit a TP-1.R Request Adjustment If you need to file an adjusted return for the current year or a previous tax year, you must submit a TP-1.R Request for an Adjustment to an Income Tax Return. You can obtain TP1.R-V form from Revenu Québec. Complet... read more
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Returning? Sign in