Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation code not working

For the last few years I have been purchasing the Deluxe Online Edition with no CD in the box. Until now, I have never had a problem following the instructions in the box and using the activation code provided.

@poij2 

If you have bought TurboTax Online, please go to turbotax.ca/activate to use your code before you start your returns. You can see this TurboTax FAQ for step-by-step instructions: In TurboTax Online, how do I use a prepayment code? Please note that you can only use the code once in one account. Using the code again will give an error message.

If you are still not able to resolve your code issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

deb1197

I have tried to enter the code where it says coupon but i keep getting this error message "Something is wrong.  Please re-enter the code"

Where did you buy your software and did you buy our TurboTax Desktop/Download software or did you buy our TurboTax Online software?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Muggstry

My purchase is  a card with an activation code. It was in a box labeled Deluxe Online Edition. It was purchased at Staples Canada, 1595 Merivale Road, Ottawa K2G 3J4 on 14 March 2024. 

When I attempted to enter the code, the reply was, "Something is no right, try re-entering your code.

I have re-entered the code many times.

@Muggstry 

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.

Hello

I completed two tax forms the other day and wanted to do another one today but my activation code doesn't seem to be working.

Please try using our link: 2023 TurboTax Online.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

How do I get into my account

@Harleybobo 

You can login to TurboTax Online 2023 here: https://ww1.2023.ca.turbotaxonline.intuit.com/

But if you have bought TurboTax Online, please go to turbotax.ca/activate to use your code before you start your returns. You can see this TurboTax FAQ for step-by-step instructions: In TurboTax Online, how do I use a prepayment code? Please note that you can only use the code once in one account. Using the code again will give an error message.