Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am trying to install TurboTax CD/Download and the disc is not working properly.
Moderator ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by TurboTaxSusan
Hello, I have a T5/RL3 slip with an amount on box13/case D only. Turbotax keeps showing the same error even if i completely delete the slips: Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your act... read more
Onutza ‎Posted August 4, 2020 | Latest post a month ago by willy2
I was helping my parents do their taxes using Turbo Tax Premier Online, and then had a sticker shock when he was going to pay. I have Turbo Tax Premier Download and had 9 unused returns, so we decided to do my parents taxes via my Download instead. I... read more
scarfinv ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by TurboTaxGinette
I just noticed this and called TurboTax Support, and did a screen share of my downloaded 2023 TurboTax Online Self-Employed PDF return with their Tier1 and Tier 2 agents:Although the 3-page Cumulative Net Investment Loss (CNIL ) T936 was included the... read more
switchflaka ‎Posted March 9, 2024 | Latest post March 25, 2024 by muskokabala
I've found a few useful posts about this topic but am still unclear on a few points. I have NR4 slips related to dividend income from a Canadian institution. I recognize that for my non-resident return I'm supposed to use the total income from all su... read more
nonresidentDE ‎Posted March 2, 2023 | Latest post 3 hours ago by XTCRyder
Using Online Premier to fill out Form T1135: I have more than CAD$250 000 foreign asset and my wife have more than CAD $100,000 and below CAD$250 000 US stocks at any time in Year 2023. When filling out T1135 item and after selecting the drop-down se... read more
fisherywh ‎Posted yesterday
My husband and I do not live together and our children live with me nor do we support each other. I am the main caregiver of my children who are my dependants. Per CRA, I am eligible for this credit, but turbotax does not allow me to claim it unless ... read more
sbirhane ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by Sgman
Hello, I'm trying to send my taxes via ImpôtNet Québec but I'm always getting an error telling me that I have to fill out the TP-64.3 however, I have completed the form but still the system doesn't allow me to send it. Am I missing anything? The only... read more
Niquei ‎Posted yesterday
Both my spouse and myself didn't claim to have any property or sale of principal residence when we inputted the tax return. However, when we generated the final file of the tax return, there are forms called "Designation of a Property as a Principal ... read more
passernkl ‎Posted yesterday