Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jehanz_d

Error code keeps appearing saying CRA having technical difficulties

I am trying to file mine right now and it says CRA is not able to file return at the moment. Is it because of volume still?

Yes, it is possible that CRA is very busy and please try to file again at a different time of day, which might help also.

I keep getting error code 15 and really don’t know what to do it isn’t giving me any specific number to call and I can’t Netfile at all .

Sorry to see you have a problem Netfiling. There could be a number of reasons why you may receive an error code when trying to file your return through the CRA’s Netfile service. To help you with this we have included below, our TurboTax FAQ link.

Why do I get an error when I try to submit my return through the CRA’s NETFILE service?

If additional help is required, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form. Once you go through the steps and complete the form, the phone number to speak to a TurboTax agent will appear on the page. If the agent cannot resolve your issue please make sure you tell them you want to escalate the issue to a higher level.

Thank you for your patience.

jazzbird3

How do I get another User Name and Password from CRA??

What do you do if your account froze and you are unable to send your taxes?? I was finishing up doing my 16 yr old daughter's taxes and they wouldn't send and I have no printer to print and mail them. What do I do

If this is the first time you complete a tax return for your 16 year old daughter, and she doesn't have an account with CRA- You will need to print and mail in her return.

If you do not have a printer and are using TurboTax online version you will be able to go possibly to a friends or library and sign into your TurboTax account using their computer and print out their return. 

Make sure that you add your daughter as your dependent on your income tax return also, so that you can still get your child tax credit. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

momosouth
Returning Member

I hav e contacted CRA and everything is OK at there end. Need help to correct this situation it is very frustrating.

momosouth
Returning Member

I have done several time yesterday and today.

Can you please confirm if this issue is still on going, and if yes, please let us know the error code that you are getting. Or is it the message without a code?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.