Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to file my taxes

I've been trying to file my taxes via Netfile since Monday, and I keep getting a message stating that the files are locked. I did not get this message until after I paid. I called Turbo Tax yesterday and the representative although nice, was just as lost as I was. This is so frustrating. Is someone able to let me know when the files will be open?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hello! The CRA made available to software developers the latest version of the business income forms (T2125/T776) this morning. We plan to make them available in the next version scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) if all goes well if not in the following days.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

If you are not able to file and are seeing a message about locked forms, please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information: Why does TurboTax say my forms are locked or haven't been finalized? We are working to have the forms unlocked by the end of next week, if not sooner. We will update the FAQ when each form becomes available.

If you don’t have any of the forms on the list but you are still seeing this error message, please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) and try again. This TurboTax FAQ has instructions on how to clear the cache in several popular browsers: How do I clear my cache (browsing history)?

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team. You can use the form on this page to get the right phone number to call: TurboTax Contact Us

Hello! The CRA made available to software developers the latest version of the business income forms (T2125/T776) this morning. We plan to make them available in the next version scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) if all goes well if not in the following days.

Thanks for the update!

A text message gets sent to my home phone which does not have text.  I cannot get past the user id.  I need to put in a cell number, but don't know where

Please contact our phone support team for assistance.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.