Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnetteW

TurboTax Online

I have been a big supporter of Turbo Tax Product for many years.  This year I experienced the biggest disappointment and frustration with using your online product.  I did not and will not finish the tax return which I started.  It seems your online product was redesigned to milk me into spending more money to subscribe to your pro help.  It was far from User friendly and very cumbersome to navigate.  I have completed taxes for years and know my way around tax forms – it was so difficult to search and pull up a form, never mind being able to see a review of the return one is doing in the normal T1 format.

As for support – I am still awaiting a response to my online chat query!

Absolutely disappointing – I would never buy this product!!

Kindly remove me from your mailing.

Thank you.

Annette Wong

3 Replies

TurboTax Online

Sorry to hear that your experience was less than optimal.  Our online product doesn't have the forms like our Download version has. This is possibly why it was difficult for you as you were use to forms mode. 

Are you waiting for support from a tax expert in TurboTax Assist & Review or Full service? 

Please let me know if the email address associated with this account is valid and if yes, Please reply with a Yes. I will then send a request out on your behalf that you are waiting for a response- if you haven't had one by now. 

AnnetteW

TurboTax Online

Can your standard version with forms be purchased online?

TurboTax Online

If you would like to use our forms mode you will need to purchase our TurboTax download. TurboTax online doesn't offer forms mode.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.