Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dursec

We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return.

I have called CRA and was told everything was fine at their end.  This was a intuit issue.  I tried calling and its a 45 minute wait.  Not happy with the service this year.

B83

We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return.

Has anyone tried someone else?

The CRA NetFile system was overloaded with people trying to file- This is what caused the message. We are hoping that you were all successful in filing your returns. 

nope still having the samething

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

The Netfile has been up and running in the past couple of days, please try again. 

Just had the same issue twice in row.  

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

If you are a first-time filer and have never applied for benefits before with CRA, you will not be able to Netfile. However, you will be bale to print a PDF of your return and mail:

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/corporate/contact-information/where-mail-your-paper-t1-retur...

If you are not a first-time filer, you will need to fix the errors before filing. 

For questions for which personal information must be exchanged, you can contact us by phone or private message on our Facebook and Twitter social networks. We also offer tax expert services as needed. 

Thanks in advance for your understanding, 

Still not working!!! 

This not my first time and I have tried 3 times now over the course of several hours and it STILL keeps giving me that same message!!!!

PLEASE HELP

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!

Exact same problem here. My wife's went through fine but mine keeps getting this error message.