Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pspas

We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return.

After speaking with an agent I found I was able to submit my return by using a different web browser.  The web browser I was using did not keep track of history and had issues.  When I switched to a different web browser, my return went through the first time.  Give it a try.  I hope it works for you.

pug45

We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return.

I am logged in another window to the CRA its working and Turbotax is giving me this error.  

We have included below, for your information, our TurboTax FAQ about NETFILE. Please review the list of errors and ineligibility list included in the links to see if any of the situations apply.

Why do I get an error when I try to submit my return through the CRA’s NETFILE service?

Why am I not eligible to file my tax return using NETFILE?

If the issue was not solved, we believe one of our telephone support agents would be able to help you further as they can view your screen, if necessary, to guide you. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form. Once you go through the steps and complete the form, the phone number to speak to a TurboTax agent will appear on the page.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

do not know what to do this error is showing on both my 2020 and 2021???????

@daughteryoungest What is the exact error message that you are getting? Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online? Is this the first time you are filing a return in Canada?