Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hamishh14

xml error

Hi,  I tried to file today. I was told I had an xml error code. How do I fix this?

5 Replies

xml error

This issue will be fixed shortly- for now you can  go to "My Info" click on (Name) Canadian Citizenship and make sure that you answer the questions " Do you authorize the CRA to share your name and email address with the Government of Nunavut to contact you about organ and tissue donation, and to maintain the organ and tissue Donor Registry?

This happened to those who transferred from last year.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

xml error

error code xml2022 preventing netfile

xml error

@david messervey Please go back and make sure that all your personal information (name, address, etc...) is correct. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

Jeanne12

xml error

Hi try to file my husband report this afternoon can't do it error code TP 10 XML error. Quebec tax report phone number incorrect. I checked all and the entries are correct. Is there a problem on your side. My report was file no problem and we have the same phone number Please check it out Thanks 

xml error

If the error message specifies that the phone number is incorrect, please review the form and check that all the information provided is accurate, including the postal code and phone number. You can try removing and re-entering the phone number to see if it resolves the issue. Additionally, if you are using the TurboTax CD/Download version, please use the EasySteps section, or if you are using TurboTax Online, please ensure that you have answered all the questions in the "INFO" section of your return.

When entering the phone number it must be entered this way (XXX) XXX-XXXX

Thank you for choosing TurboTax