Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Getting started
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am filing my mother in law's return. I am authorized by her to represent her to access her CRA account.Am I able to use auto-fill my return in this case?
new2018numbers ‎Posted June 1, 2021 | Latest post 3m ago by Quartermain5
Every time I try to transfer from previous year it takes me back to the sign in page
rivkaglandsberg- ‎Posted 31m ago | Latest post 24m ago by TurboTaxGinette
It asks you to enter your net income first, but then proceeds to reduce this after your deductions are entered in to the system. I am confused as net income is what we earn after our "loses". So what should I be entering when they first ask "net inco... read more
gljsjtds ‎Posted February 26, 2024 | Latest post 43m ago by TurboTaxGinette
It also mentions include work in progress and GST/HST if applicable. My quickbooks reports doesn't include the GST collected. What should I do if I actually collected less than 5% of those 'professional fees' ?
dogw883056 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post 55m ago by TurboTaxGinette
I net-filed two 2018 returns yesterday. I received the confirmations from intuit.ca but they went to my old email address. I did not use this email address to purchase the download product (standard). I did not use this email address within the retur... read more
lucretius3 ‎Posted October 31, 2019 | Latest post 2 hours ago by TurboTaxGinette
"Enter the total in quarterly tax instalments th"at you made to the CRA during 2023. This does not include payments made for your 2022 taxes."This is very confusing, I paid a lot last year in installments for 2022 taxes, is that what I need to enter?
lizchirinos ‎Posted yesterday
Top Contributors