Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice

10 Replies

Charged twice

Sorry to hear you were charged twice for our product. Please call our care team to assist with a refund.

Indhey10000
Returning Member

Charged twice

Hi, My name is Abdirizak Jama

Just filled my income tax.  At first I completed my filling on Feb 14, 2020, with a payment of 41.98.  At the time net filling was not available.   So I tried again to do the net filing and the system charged me 41.98 again on Feb 24

Charged twice

@ Indhey10000 You can use the form on this FAQ to request a refund: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/after-you-file-questions/help/how-do-i-get-a-refund-f...

joshdevitt
Returning Member

Charged twice

Premier turbo charged twice(2) for one(1) 2019 tax return;

-April 10 #E[phone number removed] visa $39.54

and 

-April 12 transaction #[phone number removed] visa $39.54

joshdevitt
Returning Member

Charged twice

April 10 and April 12;

visa $39.54 charged twice (2) for one(1) tax return.

please remove one charge 

Charged twice

If you were overcharged or had to pay twice for the same returns, please reach out to us directly with more details.

You can reach out to us via private message on one of our social network channels. Facebook/Messenger Private Message or 

Twitter Direct Message

You can also contact our Support Team by following the link below and in the field that says "Ask your question", type in "your question" and you will be directed to an agent that can assist you. TurboTax Customer Support

joshdevitt
Returning Member

Charged twice

charged twice on my visa for Premier Turbo tax return CRA 719591QOVY6  $39.54

please reverse  charge prepayment code [phone number removed]

thank you

Charged twice

@joshdevitt

As we can process requests in the Live Community forum that require personal information to be exchanged, please reach out to us directly with more details.

You can reach out to us via private message on one of our social network channels. Facebook/Messenger Private Message or 

Twitter Direct Message

You can also contact our Support Team by following the link below and in the field that says "Ask your question", type in "your question" and you will be directed to an agent that can assist you. TurboTax Customer Support

Larrie1

Charged twice

We are filling our return and Turbo wants to charge us more before we can file.  We did not subscribe to any upgrades or help.  We purchased the Turbo product at Costco.  We haven’t paid the amount they are requesting.  We just want to complete and file.  How do we bypass this.  You want our credit info and charge us before we can complete.  What is your phone number to talk to a real person who can help.