Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Your data
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
First, find your file(s) on your old computer. Next, copy your file(s) to a place that is also accessible by your new computer. You might choose to use a USB drive (also known as a flash drive, thumb drive, etc.) or use a cloud service, like Dropbox.... read more
By default, TurboTax saves your tax data files in the Documents folder on your computer. The specific folder location is C:/Users/My Documents/TurboTax/, where is your Windows user name and represents the tax year. If you chose the default location... read more
Yes, you might be able to transfer information, but it depends on whether you used TurboTax to do your 2015 tax return and which TurboTax product (Standard, Premier, Home and Business etc.) and edition (online or CD/download) you are using to do your... read more
First, find your file(s) on your old computer. Next, copy your file(s) to a place that is also accessible by your new computer. You might choose to use a USB drive (also known as a flash drive, thumb drive, etc.) or use a cloud service, like Dropbox.... read more
By default, TurboTax saves your tax data files in the Documents folder on your computer. The specific folder location is C:/Users/My Documents/TurboTax/, where is your Windows user name and represents the tax year. If you chose the default location... read more
Before you begin, register for My Account If you’d like to use CRA’s Auto-fill my return service to automatically fill out part of your tax return, you need to be registered for Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)’s My Account. Follow these step-by-step inst... read more
Before you begin, register for My Account If you’d like to use CRA’s Auto-fill my return service to automatically fill out part of your tax return, you need to be registered for Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)’s My Account. Follow these step-by-step inst... read more
Yes, TurboTax can transfer your info from last year's tax return into this year's tax return, but it depends on what edition you used last year and what you've chosen to use this year. Transfer from prior year TurboTax online editions to TurboTax CD/... read more
There are a number of slips and other info you can import from CRA directly into your tax return in TurboTax using the Auto-fill My Return service. To use Auto-fill, you need full access to CRA's My Account Service. Not all slips and info are availab... read more
There are a few reasons you might not be able to find the TurboTax Online return you’re looking for. Are you in the right place? Each new year of TurboTax Online is distinct from the year prior. To find your return for a certain year, sign into the T... read more