Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am trying to install TurboTax CD/Download and the disc is not working properly.
Moderator ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by TurboTaxSusan
Hello, I have a T5/RL3 slip with an amount on box13/case D only. Turbotax keeps showing the same error even if i completely delete the slips: Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your act... read more
Onutza ‎Posted August 4, 2020 | Latest post a month ago by willy2
I was helping my parents do their taxes using Turbo Tax Premier Online, and then had a sticker shock when he was going to pay. I have Turbo Tax Premier Download and had 9 unused returns, so we decided to do my parents taxes via my Download instead. I... read more
scarfinv ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post a month ago by TurboTaxGinette
I just noticed this and called TurboTax Support, and did a screen share of my downloaded 2023 TurboTax Online Self-Employed PDF return with their Tier1 and Tier 2 agents:Although the 3-page Cumulative Net Investment Loss (CNIL ) T936 was included the... read more
switchflaka ‎Posted March 9, 2024 | Latest post March 25, 2024 by muskokabala
My husband and I do not live together and our children live with me nor do we support each other. I am the main caregiver of my children who are my dependants. Per CRA, I am eligible for this credit, but turbotax does not allow me to claim it unless ... read more
sbirhane ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post 2 hours ago by Sgman
Hello, I'm trying to send my taxes via ImpôtNet Québec but I'm always getting an error telling me that I have to fill out the TP-64.3 however, I have completed the form but still the system doesn't allow me to send it. Am I missing anything? The only... read more
Niquei ‎Posted 3 hours ago
Both my spouse and myself didn't claim to have any property or sale of principal residence when we inputted the tax return. However, when we generated the final file of the tax return, there are forms called "Designation of a Property as a Principal ... read more
passernkl ‎Posted 3 hours ago
The $ amount calculated by TurboTax is different from the amount indicated in the Express NOA. Definitely issue in the software!
jclam ‎Posted 3 hours ago
I have entered over $3000 worth of medical expenses for my husband and myself for 2023. When I click next, the page only shows the amount he paid for private health off his T4 slip. The $3000 isn't transferring over, the pages says $0 claimed and it ... read more
barbjkorz ‎Posted 3 hours ago
I am an RBC client and went to the RBC site at;https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/onlinebanking/taxtime/It states that I can save 20% when I file with TurboTax online. I hit the Go To TurboTax link and filed my income tax. When I was finished I noticed tha... read more
Binse ‎Posted 4 hours ago